Sunday, July 5, 2009

A Week Asleep!


Well, I'm not sure I have much to blog about this week since I spent it sleeping! It was a rough week dealing with the affects of this freakish disease they call Lyme. I sleep most hours of the day and the times I am awake I am in immense pain. Ben has been so wonderful taking care of everything. He doesn't do it the way I do, but God bless him for trying. I'm not sure what I would do without such a loving hubby so willing to gladly pick up the slack! Skyler is proving to be quite the responsible "man in charge" when Daddy isn't here too. Thanks Sky!
How about this picture! That's reality! No glamour here! Skyler took this picture because he said Ollie was so cute! I agree. Between the two of us, Ollie definitely gets the cute prize this week! I am looking forward to looking and feeling much better next week! Until I write again, hope you all have blessed week!

1 comment:

  1. Kelly,
    Sorry to see your so sick. Are you taking medication for this yet? Glad to hear Ben is able to take care of you, he must be feeling better and that is GREAT. I bet your very proud of Skyler for helping out too.

    Hope you feeling better soon.

    Love you,
    Doreen

    ReplyDelete