Sunday, July 12, 2009

Thank You Blog Readers!


First things first... I would like to thank you for the comments, emails, and prayers. Keep em' comin'. I love to hear from you! I am doing much better this week, but so much for looking better! As you can tell from the picture I am feeling well enough to be silly with my boy's again. I am taking a break from my meds until I see my doctor again on the 22nd. She said the reason I was so ill is because I was "herxing" which in a nutshell means that the medicine is killing the Lyme and my body is trying to rid itself of the dead bacteria. Crazy, huh? I have watched Ben go through it and now know his pain first hand and pray that Spencer doesn't have to go through it although it's very likely he will. I suppose we will cross that bridge when we get there. For now, I rely on God even when I don't feel like it because His mercies are new each morning! "Great is His faithfulness; His mercies begin afresh each morning" Lamentations 3:23. Thank God for that!
Last week the verse I would have quoted would have been Psalm 6:2 "Be merciful to me, Lord, for I am faint; Oh Lord, heal me, for my bones are in agony"! I'm glad I can laugh a bit about it now! Have a good week everybody!

1 comment:

  1. Marlin: Now it's my turn. I'm thinking of something dark and mysterious. It's a fish we don't know. If we ask it directions, it could ingest us and spit out our bones.
    Dory: What is it with men and asking for directions?
    Marlin: I don't want to play the gender card right now. You want to play a card, let's play the "let's not die" card.

    ReplyDelete