Monday, July 20, 2009

Quote of the Day!


I know this is my weekly blog, but I thought I would put in a "Quote of the Day" because God only knows when my life will be organized enough to post everyday like I promised in the beginning! I think I must have been dreamin'! Anyway, Spencer was a bit grumpy when he got up and when I asked him if he got up on the wrong side of the bed he looked at me confused and said, "No, I got up on the left side like I always do!" The look on his face said, "Is there a wrong side"? So cute! It's always a good day when it starts with a good laugh with your kids.
Have you laughed with your kids today? If not, I highly recommend it! Old picture, but thought it was appropriate for laugh factor! Yes, those are diapers, AKA "Super Hero Helmets"! Have a great week everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment