Monday, November 30, 2009

Sky Guy is Turning 9!


Okay, okay so I fell off the blog wagon there for a little bit, but I am back! I have been such a scatter brain lately that if I would have posted something it probably would have looked something like this-.ksjdglurlwaiugf;.suliwUegwiru????? Not good! With Thanksgiving, christmas cards, and now Skyler's birthday behind me I think I can write something worth reading or at least something that makes sense! This is a picture of Skyler with all his new pals he got for his birthday. Skyler decided that he wanted a puppy party this year. No surprise to us, everything that goes on in his brain right now revolves around puppies! We decided to take everyone to a rock climbing wall to start the birthday celebration. They made it look so simple! Mastered that and bored in no time. Looked at my watch and realized I had 3 more hours to entertain these energetic 9 year olds! Back to the house for games. Had them be puppies while they were playing and realized that they move much slower when they are on all fours! Genius! One more hour down! Cake, presents, singing...okay that didn't take up very much time. Daddy saved the day and played catch, or was that fetch, with everyone in the front yard! Success! Skyler had a blast! I say it everytime one of my babies has a birthday, but I'll say it again. I can't believe how fast they are growing! Happy Birthday my sweet Skyler! I love you so much, but no you can not get a real puppy!

No comments:

Post a Comment