Monday, June 15, 2009

Join The Ride!

Hi Everyone,
Blogging is a new adventure for me, but I thought it would be a great way to stay connected with friends and family and anyone else who needs a good laugh! There is never a dull moment in the Haynes' house. Our life is a bit of a roller coaster and my kids keep me in stitches so sharing those stories with you is going to be a joy for me and I pray it will be a blessing to you as well.
The goal for now is to post once a week and as I get the hang of it I am going to transition into posting once a day complete with a "Quote of the Day" from who I think are the funniest and most interesting people I have ever met...my kids! Have a blessed day!

3 comments:

  1. Of course your kids are funny, look at their parents! Now that's funny on so many levels...:>)
    Love yuuuu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for posting a comment! You are my first! It's kinda like the proud feeling you get when you frame the first dollar you make when you open a business! Well, not really, but close!
    love ya,
    Sis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep working at it Kelli you are doing great!
    Dan B

    ReplyDelete